Friday 19 June 2009

Effortless attraction

If you don't read all of this make sure you read the last 3 paragraphs! It's good stuff!

I've not posted on here for a while because things have been pretty mundane. Things have happened to me and I've done all sorts, but nothing particularly note worthy.
I am fairly happy at the moment, my motorcycle is back on the road so I can blow off steam, a couple of friends have returned from Uni and I'm finding lots of reading to keep me occupied in this sleepy Oxfordshire town. For example I drove to the MOT the other day which blew off some steam and then I went for a walk with a friend and regressed a bit and jumped a river. The idea was I was testing if everything was the same as 5 years ago so I can use it as a date in the future. If you can regress slightly you can put your date in state and then you have a much deeper connection. She'll feel like shes known me for months! Also The activity displays extrovert, fun characters, whilst the walk allows deeper attraction and comfort to be established. Its perfect and I can't wait to try it out!

Now some people might be reading this, even one of the girls I take on this date if they google my name, thinking "This guy is tricking girls, seducing them for fun". Wrong, currently I have only ever been with 2 girls, I have run playful game on friend's girlfriends as I know there is no chance of it coming to anything and they tell me they love me all the time. Is that wrong? Rhetorical, but no! Its just being a nice fun guy that likes to be sociable and have rapport and emotional rapport with girls. I have never run my methods on anyone to just sleep with them and break their heart, and never will. If I know what to say and do to any girl to make her feel like my friends girlfriends, with the difference being sexualising the interaction, why would I do it to someone I'm not attracted to physically or mentally?! And I'm not thinking about this date anymore than any other guy, I just know how it works.
I feel this explanation was necessary in case a cynic, or somebody not completely in tune with my rationalising every little thing about the dating process comes across this blog.

This post is named effortless attraction in honor of my friend, we'll call him A1. The alpha, the natural. My wing and I (the wing being the guy who introduced me to the pickup community, so really I'm his wing) watch him as girls walk up to him, or he effortlessly opens a set, switches between the girls in it and allows them to chase him. How does he do it?! Easy really, he does nothing, but is himself. The opener doesn't matter, the rapport doesn't matter, those are the things that get her number or back to your place. What does matter is what you're saying before you enter set and when she's talking. Chase me.
How is he saying that?
With his body! Yes it actually does work, don't just read the Game which says act like Tom Cruise and think OK, or screw that. Think how an alpha shows he's an alpha. But you don't need to because I'm going to tell you. But that's not all I'm going to tell you. The reason for this blog post is hours laying around since my degree ended reading Gambler's book that he kindly sold me for a penny! I have also spent hours in clubs with A1 and now after standing in front of a mirror with my legs spread at shoulder width know what he's doing. He's doing more than anyone has done before and I will tell you once I have listed the steps to alpha body language;

1. keep your head up.

2. you can tilt your head slightly in interactions, but not in an approval seeking way.

3. keep your back straight, Imagine a pole has been shoved up your damn arse and into your head, yes that includes your neck. Too many people have bad posture, I'm in those numbers. I blame dog shit and those "posture correcting" chairs at school!

4. wide eyes, don't make them pop out, but don't look bored or asleep.

5. part your mouth. Don't make an obvious attempt to never shut you trap but show off your lips.

6. chest out. Fill your lungs.

7. legs wide apart. I've left this until last because it's simply the most important. You can do all the above and look well adjusted, but you wont be made until you do this. Like Gambler says in the Natural Art of Seduction (which I recommend btw); not too wide apart, but just wider than is naturally comfortable. Shoulder width should just about do it.

The artist Raphael noticed the importance of a pyramid. Its simply pleasing to the eye when the human form is involved. Make yourself into a portrait of a man and girls will have to come and have a closer look! I found myself wanting to get closer to the mirror when I tried it out. I've not had an opportunity to go out yet other than to the supermarket where its harder to get the same sort of attraction as that you get in a bar, but I still had women of all ages looking me up and down, had I not been with my mum I might have provoked a response.

So what is A1 doing? Well he's alpha, that for sure! But the reason my wing and I couldn't put are finger on why he was doing so well is he is quiet. He puts his hands in his pockets and he leans back too. All body language material I've read before says these are no nos. And heaven forbids you to touch your face!
The thing is alphas are human, they like to put their hands in their pockets, they like to brush their hair or stoke their beard and most of all they like to talk quiet instead of seeming like a meat head. OK so maybe they don't like these things, but they do them as much as a normal person.

Still, he's a normal looking guy, well groomed and showing alpha qualities, but with unnatural amounts of female interest! It's simple he's breaking rapport. One of the most effective ways to get an attraction is to break rapport and get her to chase you, as both Gamble, Sinn and AFCAdam have noted. However, A1 is doing something much more powerful, he's doing it without a word spoken. He's doing it in and out of conversation, but remaining attractive. He maintains his stance, standing crouched or sat (look at Tom Cruise), but he's twisting on his feet with his hands in his pockets or talking quietly. It doesn't say I'm nervous, low value or anxious. It's saying the opposite of that in fact. He is communicating to them that he is so high value he can do those low value things and not worry. "I don't need to speak up, you have to listen up", "I'm not going to try now, you can chase me" These are the things his 'Mosaic body language' are telling her!

I'll reread this and post any additional information later. I will also include diagrams, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment